Healing. Powerful. Transforming.
Massage can be felt further than skin-deep, deeper even than muscles and bones--a good massage penetrates right to the depth of your being. Massage therapy can provide anything from soothing relaxation to deeper therapy for specific problems. Read more about benefits of massage therapy.
The power of massage promotes circulation and symmetry through the sequences in which the healing strokes flow rhythmically from one to another. The healing that occurs during a session or series of sessions can be powerful and transforming.
Learn more about why Massage Matters...
- It requires the of 72 muscles to speak a single word.
- There are over 200 muscles used when you walk.
- A smile uses 17 muscles. A frown uses 43!
- Companies that offer massage therapy as an employee benefit include ...
- In 1996, massage therapy and bodywork was officially offered ...
- 77% of the companies identified as the “100 Best for Working...
- In a perfect world...
- A 10% discount is offered for all first time clients!
- People who seek massage therapy from a trained...
- Approximately 18 percent of American adults had a massage in the past year.
- On average, each therapist performed as many as 438 massages last year!
- There are between 260,000 and 290,000 massage therapists in the U.S.
- In 2002, Americans made an estimated 114 million visits to massage therapists.